Welcome

Monday, June 15, 2015

Silk Creations by Janey asks for prayers for a special person fighting the ultimate battle.

I posted a week ago about a special commissioned scarf I was painting for a very special person.  It is now time that I ask all of my friends and those who care to please send a special prayer for this wonderful woman who is fighting for her life.  I painted this scarf as a healing scarf to help her during this challenging time.  Blue, turquise and yellow are all healing and peaceful colors, so I blended them all on a 22x90 silk charmeuse scarf so that she would feel loved, peaceful and honored.
But things have not been going well.  Sadly, she has not been able to receive her scarf yet because she was rushed to the hospital. Hopefully when she does receive it tomorrow, it will bring her comfort.  I ask for your prayers for her and if you want to send personalized messages, you can send them to my email - janey@silkcreationsbyjaney.com  or private IM me on Facebook.  I would like to tell you a little about her story....
.
           I met my friend, her brother, a few months ago.  He told me about a lot of things.  The story that stuck was the story about the fact that shortly after he and his wife divorced, his wife was diagnosed with cancer and passed shortly after.  My friend and his former wife had a daughter who then had to deal not only with the fact that her parents had split, but then shortly after the death of her mother.  My friend's sister stepped in and became a type of surrogate mother to my friend's daughter. 

           In May, my friend's daughter was getting married.  My friend's sister was in every sense the mother of my friend's daughter as she prepared to get married.  All was wonderful and everyone was joyful because there had been so much pain in his daughter's life and this was the most beautiful and special day for not only the daughter, but all of the family. 

Unbelievably, my friend's sister had a fall shortly before the wedding.  She claimed that all was well and she was not in any danger.  My friend's daughter had a beautiful wedding, left for her honeymoon and all in the family thought all was well. 

About 10 days ago, my friend's sister informed the family that she has been diagnosed with cancer and the prognosis to date has not been very positive.  She was rushed to the hospital the night before last because she is having breathing problems.  This is a woman who has been active her whole life and is a wonderful and caring person.

I ask those who read this to please PLEASE send healing thoughts and prayers.  Please send any messages to me so that I can send them on to this caring and wonderful woman.

Thank you for reading this.  I really appreciate it.  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment